PVNC announces 2022 Director’s Christmas art competition
Director of Education Joan Carragher wants to celebrate and recognize all the talented student artists in PVNC and is launching the 2022 Director’s Christmas Art Competition.
Communication Services will be collecting Christmas-themed artwork from students K-12 from across the board and selecting winners in three categories:
- Primary (K-3)
- Junior (4-6)
- Intermediate/Senior (7-12)
Several winners will be chosen from each category and will be featured on the Board website and newsletter. One overall submission will be chosen for the cover of the Director’s 2022 Christmas Card, which is sent to community partners throughout the Board’s jurisdiction. All winners will also be provided with a gift card.
- Bright colours are encouraged
- If creating a physical piece, no larger than 8.5″ x 11″ is preferred
- Digital artwork should be created at 300ppi to maintain quality
- The card printed is 5″ x 7″, please keep these dimensions in mind
- We strongly encourage a Catholic theme to be present. Note: Only Catholic themed art will be considered for the Director’s Christmas card.
Deadline: Friday, Dec. 2, 2022
This year, we ask that interested classroom educators submit their top five choices of artwork on behalf of students in their classroom using the appropriate forms below:
Educators can use the appropriate form to submit a batch of all five submissions at a time.
We ask that you please submit a photo or scan of each submission and keep the original submissions in the classroom. (If a submission is chosen, Communication Services will arrange a hi-resolution scan).
For students under the age of 16, please confirm that all participating students have their general media consents authorized by parents/guardians at the school level prior to submitting to the form.
Thank you for your consideration.