If this is your first time using the Parent Portal and you have not yet created an account, please begin by clicking on your child’s school link below.
- Using the parent/guardian email address the school has on record, fill in the fields provided and click the ‘Create Account’ button.
- An activation link will be sent to the email address provided. You must click on the activation link in your email before your account can be activated. If you did not receive the link in your inbox please check your spam folder.
- Once your account has been activated, login to view your child’s report card.
Note: if you did not receive an activation link, return to the Parent Portal login screen and click on the ‘resend activation email’ link.
If you have previously set up your Parent Portal account, please click on your child’s school link below. Enter your email address as the username and click the ‘Login’ button. On the next screen, enter your password and click the ‘Login’ button again.
As soon as you login, the Homeroom designation and teacher name will appear below the student picture on the left of the student record screen, as seen below:
Please note that during the summer months when schools are reorganizing their classrooms, the homeroom and teacher’s name will not be visible. This information will be available the Friday before the Labour Day weekend at 3:30 p.m.
If you have multiple children within the Board you can switch between student records by selecting the student’s name in the dropdown menu and clicking the Go button.
- Forgot Password: If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address on the Parent Portal login page, click ‘Login’ and then click on the ‘request a password change’ link. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Account locked: After too many unsuccessful login attempts your account will be locked. Please wait 20 minutes and then try to login again.
- Username does not exist: Confirm that you are using the correct school link? Have you created and activated your parent portal account? Is the email address correct?
- Username already exists: Are you trying to create a new account and you have already created one at another school in the past? Try using the link from the previous school to log in. There will be an option to select the current school once you are logged in.
- Username entered is invalid: The email address entered does not match the email address on file with the school. Please ensure you have used the correct school link and the email address is correct.
Please Note: If you are still not able to login, please email or call your child’s school office directly. They can confirm that the email address and parent information on record is accurate and assist with resetting your password if needed.
City Of Kawartha Lakes
Municipality of Clarington