Parent Portal Links By Region
- Immaculate Conception CES
- Msgr. O’Donoghue CES
- St. Alphonsus CES, Peterborough
- St. Anne CES, Peterborough
- St. Catherine CES, Peterborough
- St. John CES, Peterborough
- St. Patrick CES, Peterborough
- St. Paul CES, Peterborough
- St. Teresa CES, Peterborough
- Holy Cross CSS, Peterborough
- St. Peter CSS, Peterborough
City Of Kawartha Lakes
- St. Dominic CES, Lindsay
- St. John Paul ll CES, Lindsay
- St. Luke CES, Downeyville
- St. Mary CES, Lindsay
- St. Thomas Aquinas CSS, Lindsay
- Notre Dame CES, Cobourg
- St. Anthony CES, Port Hope
- St. Joseph CES, Cobourg
- St. Mary CES, Campbellford
- St. Mary CES, Grafton
Municipality of Clarington
- Good Shepherd CES, Courtice
- Holy Family CES, Bowmanville
- Holy Trinity CSS, Courtice
- Msgr. Leo Cleary CES, Courtice
- St. Elizabeth CES, Bowmanville
- St. Francis of Assisi CES, Newcastle
- St. Joseph CES, Bowmanville
- St. Mother Teresa CES, Courtice
- St. Stephen CSS, Bowmanville
Parent Portal Instructions
If this is your first time using the Parent Portal and you have not yet created an account, please create an account at your child’s brick and mortar school by clicking on the appropriate school link in the chart provided on the next page.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ button.
- Using the parent/guardian email address the school has on record, follow the prompts to activate your account.
- You must click on the activation link in your email before your account can be activated.
- Once your account has been activated, login to view your child’s report card.
- The Username is also your email address.
- Your password must be between 5 and 20 characters.
If you have previously set up your parent portal account, please click on the appropriate school link in the chart provided on the next page.
- The email address you use to login must match the email address the school has on file.
The report card can be found under the ‘Personal’ menu in the ‘Digital Documents’ section.
Issues You May Encounter:
- Forgot Password: If you have forgotten your password, click on the “request a password change” link on the Parent Portal login page and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Account locked: After too many unsuccessful login attempts your account will be locked. Please wait 20 minutes and then try to login again.
- Username does not exist: Have you created and activated your parent portal account?
- Username already exists: Are you trying to create a new account and you had already created one at another school in the past? Try using the link from the previous school to log in. There will be an option to select the current school once you are logged in.
- Username is invalid: Are you using your full email address as the username?
Please Note: If you are still not able to login, please email or call your physical (brick and mortar) school office first. They can confirm that the email address and parent information on record is accurate and forward your concern to the next level. If this does not resolve the issue please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your child’s name, which physical (brick and mortar) school your child attends and a brief description of your issue in the email message. This will help us to troubleshoot the issue and resolve the matter quickly.