The Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board is working to provide a seamless offering of hundreds of school facilities to local community groups through a user friendly online application process. Renting a school facility is a simple process done in the comfort of your own home!
Create an Account
To book a Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board facility, you start by creating an account in our on-line data base by clicking on the “Get Started” button at the bottom of this page.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have a valid e-mail account that can receive account information and approved permits
- Agree to the ‘Rules Governing the Use of School Properties’
- Register a valid Visa or Master Card to cover applicable fees. The data base will give you 24/7 secure access to your account to check charges and payments.
- Provide a certificate of insurance in the amount of $2 million for Liability Insurance naming the Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board as an ‘additional insured’. Groups that do not carry liability insurance can purchase it through the PVNCCDSB Blanket Insurance based on the User Group Policy and Rating Schedule provided by GameDay Insurance. The cost of the liability insurance will be added to the permit costs.
Choose a Facility
Choose a facility that will suit your needs. The new on-line software provides access to 37 school sites, accessing hundreds of school facilities across the PVNCCDSB region, such as gymnasiums, classrooms, libraries and cafeterias. To check availability before making your request, check out the online calendar where you can select a school and facility (cafeteria, single gym, double gym, etc.) to see what is currently available.
To rent a school facility using the fast and easy online application system. If you are a new user you will need to create a new account or, if you are an existing user, you can simply login using your previously created account.
Once an application has been approved, a permit will be electronically issued. You will need to check the approved dates listed on the permit as some may have been removed. A current copy of the permit should be with the group at all times. The new software simplifies the payment process with a secure online payment method!
All organizations must acknowledge that active screening will be completed PRIOR to entering the facility. As stated in the Public Health guidelines: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/school-screening/
All PVNC facilities will remain mask-friendly environments which are safe and inclusive for everyone