The mission of the Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board is to provide all students with a Catholic education that includes the knowledge, skills, and values required to live a meaningful and
Through Catholic education, students partner with home, school, and parish
to develop a way of living that embodies the life of Jesus Christ. Our entire educational community takes responsibility for Catholic education.
The Board is guided by six principles:
- We will live the Christian message and promote the cause of Catholic education.
- We will ensure that students come first.
- We will operate effectively.
- We will develop and maintain alliances.
- We will communicate effectively.
- We will be responsible for personal renewal.
The Board has developed a set of strategic priorities and directions for the upcoming years. Strategic Priorities 2021-2025.
The Board meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. Meetings are held at:
Peter L. Roach Catholic Education Centre, Boardroom
1355 Lansdowne Street West