Catholic schools are unique. In a faith-centered community, we combine thinking and believing to encourage intellectual growth while developing faith and providing inspiration. The blending of knowledge with faith creates a supportive and challenging environment for students, parents, and staff.
The Registration Process:
- For elementary grades (FDK-8), the pre-registration process is now online. Click here to get started.
- For secondary grades (9-12), please download this form: Secondary Student Registration Form and bring the completed form to your secondary school.
- When you enrol your child in kindergarten, he or she remains enrolled at the school until the end of grade 8.
- When your child is in grade 8, he or she will receive a registration package from a secondary school. This registration package will include instructions for registration in secondary school, details on parent nights, opportunities for tours, any required forms, and essential dates and details.
- For information on Extended Day Programs for Kindergarten students, Before and After School Programs for 6 -12 years olds, and Full Day programs offered in childcare centres click here.