School Cash Online
The Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board is pleased to offer School Cash Online, a secure payment option that allows parents to purchase items and pay for student fees online 24/7 from the comfort of their home.
What is School Cash Online?
School Cash Online is an easy to use, safe way to pay for your children’s school fees. Now, with a few clicks, you can pay for your child’s yearbook, class trips and so much more from your own home. All you have to do is register an account, attach your children and in no time you will be able to make payments online.
Sounds Great! How do I Register?
You can access the School Cash Online registration by clicking on the School Cash Online button (below) and select “Get Started Today”.
A step-by-step registration video has been provided to assist you with this process.
- myWallet is an online payment account, similar to a loadable gift card
- The myWallet is loaded from your bank account in advance of paying for items on line
- You cannot shop online for items and pay by using the myWallet money until the funds show in myWallet
- Adding funds to your myWallet and paying for items are 2 separate processes
- myWallet refunds can be requested at any time
- When you check out using e-check it is similar to paying by a virtual cheque
- School Cash Online does not store your e-check details for security reasons and industry compliance. You will therefore need to enter the information every time you checkout.
The School Cash Online Parent Help Desk
The Parent Help Desk is available to assist parents/guardians with the registration process, password recovery, accessing your account, or payment issues.