Our programs and services are designed to put students, educators, families, and communities at the centre of learning. The Board’s education program includes the knowledge, skills, and values required to be life-long learners, live a meaningful and faith-filled life, and contribute as citizens in a global society.
The Board has many departments to serve the needs to students, families, and staff.
- Business Services, which includes Accounting, Payroll, Plant, and Purchasing Services, creates financial statements, maintains our bookkeeping, maintains our buildings and grounds, and handles purchasing and mail delivery
- Communications Services oversees the communication needs of the Board
- Director’s Office the Director of Education, Michael Nasello, is the most senior administrator within the Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board organization.
- Finance financial services provide timely and accurate financial information to trustees, senior staff and the Ministry of Education for use in their decision making processes.
- Human Resources Services manages hiring, job evaluations, and employee benefits.
- Information Technology Services maintains our corporate infrastucture and keep our computer systems performing well.
- Learning Support Services, which includes athletics, EcoSchools certifications, EQAO plans, First Nations inclusion, kindergarten, literacy, and Ontario curriculum expectations, supports the education effort in all schools
- Planning/Admission Services the Planning Department deals with enrolment projections, new school and facility planning, and providing for student accommodation needs.
- Records Management Services maintains all Board communication and recordkeeping
- Special Education Services assists with implementation of special education programs for exceptional students
- Student Success Services works towards a complete education for our students
- Transportation Services ensures that all students are able to get to school
We believe in the value of a faith-centred education, and Faith Development provides resources for educating in the
Members of the media are welcome to explore our press releases and program details.