What We Do!
Ensure Organizational Procurement Accountability
Deliver Customer Service
Strategically Source Products and Services
Facilitate Competitive Bid Process Negotiate Optimal Price & Value
Administer and Manage Contracts
Manage Vendor Relationships
Apply Life Cycle Supply Chain Procurement Principles
- Purchasing Services is responsible for the board wide acquisition of all goods and services.
- We strive to provide support and extraordinary service to all stakeholders to ensure that the best overall value is attained with regard to the total cost of ownership.
- We work in accordance and in compliance with all regulatory requirements to promote fair, open and transparent competition while mitigating risk to minimize exposure to loss and harm.
- Our goal is to foster an environment of innovative thinking, continuous improvement and deliver world class service through processes that are streamlined, efficient, environmentally and ethically sound.
- Ultimately we are committed and strive to be strategic partners in the support of student achievement and well being.
To Contact a staff member, please call (705)748-4861 or 1(800)461-8009 and ask for the extension of the desired staff member below:
Click this link (http://pvn.cc/purchasing)to view the Purchasing Handbook.
|Manager of Purchasing
Planning and Facility Administration
Ext 1234, Fax 705-748-4293
|Supervisor of Purchasing
and Administrative Services
Ext 1238, Fax 705-748-4293
|Outreach Coordinator||Alexa Purves
Ext 1184, Fax 705-748-4293
|Administrative Services Clerk – Mail Room||Paul Grace
Ext 1256, Fax 705-748-9734
|Secretary, Catholic Education Centre/Summer School||Glenna Birkhof
Ext 0, Fax 705-748-9734
All Board Tender, Proposal and Bid documents are posted on www.Bidsandtenders.ca bid hosting site. Tender documents specific to our Board are located at the following URL: https://pvnccdsb.bidsandtenders.ca
If you are interesting is biding for PVNCCDSB tenders, please this site: https://pvnccdsb.bidsandtenders.ca and sign up for a Supplier Account.