Accounting Services is responsible for ensuring that the Board’s financial transactions, invoice payment, revenue receipt, and budget code assignments are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
Accounting Services responsibilities include:
- Processing and paying all expenditures of the board
- Billing and collecting funds due to the board
- Processing all bank deposits and bank reconciliations
- Assisting schools in analyzing their cost expenditures
- Tracking and assisting with the reporting for special grants
- Training system-wide users on the Board’s SDS financial software system and school banking software
Accounting Services Department Directory
To contact a staff member, please call the switchboard at (705)748-4861 or 1(800)461-8009 and ask for the extension.
|Supervisor of Accounting||Jori McMahon, ext. 1242|
|Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk||Cassidy Schaerf, ext. 1237|