Student Success Services
Student Success Services meets the individual learning needs of each and every student, from Kindergarten to grade 12. Every student has his or her own unique interests, goals, and strengths, and should have the same opportunity to succeed and graduate. Our student success strategy gives educators, parents, employers, college and university partners, students, and others the necessary tools to create an engaging school experience for all teenagers.
Student Success Services responsibilities include:
- A focus on literacy;
- Planning for learning;
- Teaching strategies;
- Improvement of student engagement in schools;
- Specialist High Skills Majors (SHSM);
- Dual credit/co-operative education/OYAP;
- Safe and Accepting Schools;
- First Nations, Métis, Inuit Education;
- Managing Information for Student Achievement;
- Supervised Alternative Learning;
- Summer Learning; and
- International Education.
Students can tailor their high school experience based on their strengths, interests, and learning style. Professional staff works with students to help them select the best path. The goal is help all students build a promising future.
Contact Student Success Services