Purchasing Services provides ongoing purchasing services and support for 37 Catholic school sites through an online order entry system. Purchasing Services also provides a central hub for mail delivery to all of our schools.
Purchasing Services responsibilities include:
- Acquiring all equipment, supplies, and services, consistent with the quality, quantity, and delivery requirements of the Board
- Obtaining the maximum value for each dollar spent, using open competition and impartial evaluation of alternate products
- Assisting staff by providing product information, locating sources of supply, and explaining procurement options
- Fostering fair, ethical, and legal trade practices that develop a strong vendor community and promote public trust in the Board
- Developing and implementing operational procedures that provide the highest level of service
Contact Purchasing Services.
All Board Tender, Proposal and Bid documents are posted on Biddingo.com bid hosting site. Tender documents specific to our Board are located at the following URL: http://www.biddingo.com/pvnccdsb