Purchasing Services provides ongoing purchasing services and support for 37 Catholic school sites through an online order entry system. Purchasing Services also provides a central hub for mail delivery to all of our schools.
Purchasing Services responsibilities include:
- Acquiring all equipment, supplies, and services, consistent with the quality, quantity, and delivery requirements of the Board
- Obtaining the maximum value for each dollar spent, using open competition and impartial evaluation of alternate products
- Assisting staff by providing product information, locating sources of supply, and explaining procurement options
- Fostering fair, ethical, and legal trade practices that develop a strong vendor community and promote public trust in the Board
- Developing and implementing operational procedures that provide the highest level of service
Contact Purchasing Services.
To Contact a staff member, please call (705)748-4861 or 1(800)461-8009 and ask for the extension of the desired staff member below:
| Title|| Contact|
| Manager of Purchasing, |
Planning and Facility Administration
Ext 234, Fax 705-748-4293
|Supervisor of Purchasing |
and Administrative Services
Ext 238, Fax 705-748-4293
| Administrative Services Clerk - Mail Room||Paul Grace|
Ext 256, Fax 705-748-9734
| Administrative Support Clerk - Reception||Tiffany Williams|
Ext 0, Fax 705-748-9734
All Board Tender, Proposal and Bid documents are posted on Biddingo.com bid hosting site. Tender documents specific to our Board are located at the following URL: http://www.biddingo.com/pvnccdsb
Vendor Of Records
Peterborough Victoria Northumberland Clarington Catholic District School Board (PVNCCDSB) is pleased to announce the implementation of new Vendor of Record (VOR) lists for Travel & Tour Operator(s). This process will improve the quality of service delivery to PVNCCDSB and implement greater efficiencies for the Board.