Programs and Services
Our programs and services are designed to put students, educators, families, and communities at the centre of learning. The Board's education program includes the knowledge, skills, and values required to be life-long learners, live a meaningful and faith-filled life, and contribute as citizens in a global society.
The Board has many departments to serve the needs to students, families, and staff.
- Business Services, which includes Accounting, Payroll, Plant, and Purchasing Services, creates financial statements, maintains our bookkeeping, maintains our buildings and grounds, and handles purchasing and mail delivery
- Communications Services oversees the communication needs of the Board
- Computer Services maintains our technology
- Director's Office the Director of Education, Barbara McMorrow, is the most senior administrator within the Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board organization.
- Finance financial services provide timely and accurate financial information to trustees, senior staff and the Ministry of Education for use in their decision making processes.
- Human Resources Services manages hiring, job evaluations, and employee benefits.
- Learning Support Services, which includes athletics, EcoSchools certifications, EQAO plans, First Nations inclusion, kindergarten, literacy, and Ontario curriculum expectations, supports the education effort in all schools
- Planning/Admission Services the Planning Department deals with enrolment projections, new school and facility planning, and providing for student accommodation needs.
- Records Management Services maintains all Board communication and recordkeeping
- Special Education Services assists with implementation of special education programs for exceptional students
- Student Success Services works towards a complete education for our students
- Transportation Services ensures that all students are able to get to school
We believe in the value of a faith-centred education, and Faith Development
provides resources for educating in the
Members of the media are welcome to explore our Media Desk
for recent press releases and program details.