The mission of the Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board is to provide all students with a Catholic education that includes the knowledge, skills, and values required to live a meaningful and
Through Catholic education, students partner with home, school, and parish
to develop a way of living that embodies the life of Jesus Christ. Our entire educational community takes responsibility for Catholic education.
See our mission statement in poster format
The Board is guided by six principles:
- We will live the Christian message and promote the cause of Catholic education.
- We will ensure that students come first.
- We will operate effectively.
- We will develop and maintain alliances.
- We will communicate effectively.
- We will be responsible for personal renewal.
In September 2007, the Board developed a set of strategic priorities and directions for the upcoming years.
Read our Strategic Priorities and Directions for 2011-2012
The Board meetings are held on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:30 p.m. Meetings are held at:
Peter L. Roach Catholic Education Centre, Boardroom
1355 Lansdowne Street West